Oil – 4tbsp
Onion, chopped – 2nrs
Ginger, garlic paste – 1tbsp
Green chillies, chopped – 1tsp
Tomato, chopped – 4nrs
Bhav Bhaji Masala – 2tbsp
Chilli powder – 1tbsp
Turmeric powder Powder – a pinch
Green peas, boiled and slightly mashed – 50g
Cauliflower, grated – 50g
Potato, boiled and slightly mashed – 60g
Tomato puree – 3tbsp
Green capsicum, chopped – 1nr
Water as required for the consistency
Coriander leaves - afew
Butter – 4tbsp
Lemon juice - 1
Bhav Bun - 2
1.Heat oil, add the chopped onion.fry till the onion become translucent. Add the ginger, garlic paste.
2. Add the green chillies. Add the tomato, sauté till the onion and tomato mash well.
3. Add the salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and Bhav Bhaji masala. Mix all around. Add the green peas, cauliflower and potato one by one now, stir constantly.
4. Once the masala, mix with the vegetables, add the water. Boil the masala.
5. Add the tomato puree, green capsicum. Stir now. Add the coriander leaves and butter, mix then close the vessel for 2 minutes in simmer.
6.Heat little butter in pan, half way cut the bhav. Just heat both the sides of Bhav over the pan.
7. Squeeze lemon juice in bhav bhaji masala, mix and simmer for another two minutes.
8. Serve Bhav Bhaji masala with hot Bhav.