Vanilla Icecream – 2 scoop
Condensed Milk – 1 tin
Chickoo (Sapotta) – 100g
Method of Preparation
1. Pour the condensed milk in a vessel and keep this vessel in freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Take out the condensed milk from freezer and beat the condensed milk well with electronic beater.
3. Add the chickoo into the condensed milk, beat it well again.
4. Add the icecream in to the chickoo mixture. Once again beat it.
5. Pour the mixture in the vessel and keep it in the freezer. Fold it gently with spoon for every 15 minutes.
6. After one hour, take out the mixture from freezer and beat it again well.
7. Pour it in the Icecream mould and keep this mixture in the freezer until it sets well.