Noodles – 250gms
Coriander leaves – 50gms
Chilli powder – 1tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder – 11/2 tbsp
Oil for deepfrying
Gram flour – 500g
Rice flour – 50g
Turmeric powder – ½ tspWater as required
Method of preparation
- Boil the noodles in enough water with chilli powder, garam masala, coriander leaves and salt.
- Once the noodles are done, strain and let the noodles for next three hours.
- Prepare the bonda batter with gram flour, rice flour, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder and water.
- After three hours, make the noodles into small balls and dip it well in the batter.
- Deep fry the batter coated noodles balls in hot oil.
This noodles bonda is the alternative bite for the snack lovers in the evening time. You can use the tastemaker which is attached to the noodles packet. Let the boiled noodles to drain and before shaping the noodles leave it to dry for three hours.