Sunday, August 30, 2009

My first Shooting experience at Courtallam


Courtallum known as “Natural Spa of South India” located at the western hills bordering Tamil Nadu and Kerala. Courtallum streets are more colorful by the stuffs like banana chips, chicken fry, yummy parotta’s, mascoth halwa.

Arousing water falls, glooming sky, damp breezing, drizzling this is what the climatic conditions enthralled us.

OK, I had the cookery show shooting for the television channel Air Media Network on 29 AUG 2009 at Courtallam.The General Manager of saaral resorts Mr.Sai Ram, trusted me and supported for this cookery show.

Surprisingly, my first show was adorned by the film Actor and MLA Mr.S.Ve.Sekar. He tasted my preparation “Appalam Kuzhambu” (Pappad curry) and he mesmerized by the taste of this dish. Crispy fried Pappad and boiled chickpeas stirred up in the typical hot masala.

“It’s the hot and spicy preparation, perfect match for this chilling climate” he said.

No comments: