Shallots, chopped – 5nrs
Coriander leaves – 100g
Potato, chopped -1nr
Coconut – 60gms
Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
Green chillies, chopped – 1
Refined Oil, Mustard seeds, Urad dal and Curryleaves for tempering
Method of Preparation
1. Heat oil in a vessel and temper mustard seeds, urad dal and curry leaves.
2. Coarsely grind together the coconut, cumin seeds and green chillies.
3. Add the shallots and fry it slightly. Add the potato in to it, sauté it in slow fire till soft.
4. Add salt and coriander leaves. Fry it altogether. Add the coarse ground coconut in it and mix.
5. Mix all together in slow flame for few seconds and take out from fire. Serve Urulai
Malli poriyal with rice.
Post a Comment