Khoa – 1 Kg
|GULAB JAMUN - Image Courtsey: A.Sentamil Arasu|
Maida (Refined Flour) – 250gms
Cardamom Powder – 1 tbsp
Refined Oil – to deep fry
Cashewnuts & Pistachio nuts – to garnish
For Making Sugar Syrup
Sugar – 2 Kg
Water – 2 ½ litres
Rose White essence – 1 tsp
Method of Preparation
1. At first knead the khoa nicely by hand, Put the khoa and maida in the basin. Knead the Khoa, maida and Cardamom powder till all mixes well.
2. Take enough amount of Khoa mixture, apply little ghee in your palm and tightly roll the mixture in your palm without any cracks. Prepare it into even size balls. Let the Khoa balls to rest for 20 minutes.
3. Deep fry the Khoa balls in the medium hot oil till it turns deep golden colour.
4. Let the deep fried Khoa balls to drain. Add the khoa balls into the sugar syrup which is in single string consistency.
5. Let the balls to soak well to imbibe the sweetness.
6. Garnish the Gulab Jamun with slivers of Cashew and Pista.
Post a Comment