Vermicelli – 50gms
Sugar – 50gms
Ghee – 50ml
Cardamom Powder – ½ tsp
Cashewnuts – 1tbsp
Method of Preparation
1. Heat a little amount of ghee in a pan, golden fry the Vermicelli & cashewnuts.
2. Keep aside the vermicelli once it is golden fried.
3. Boil the water and add the sugar in it. Stir it well. Once it is boiled & the sugar is diluted well, add the golden fried vermicelli and Cardamom powder. Stir it gently and allow to boil.
4. Put some ghee over the done vermicelli mixture.
5. Set ready the greased tray; pour the prepared vermicelli into the tray. Let it to cool and set.
6. Half an hour later cut the vermicelli burfi into square shape. Serve with cashewnuts on top.