Raw Rice (Pachaarisi) – 200g
Boiled Rice (Puzhungal arisi) – 200g
Urad dal – 25g
Bengal gram dal- 50g
Moong dal – 50g
Toor dal – 50g
Channa dal – 25g
Saunf- 1 tsp
Pepper corns- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
Dry Redchillies – 6
Small onion, fine chopped – 50g
Curry leaves – a few
Salt to taste
Method of Preparation
1. Steep the rice and dal varieties in water for about 2 hours. At first grind the steeped rice as slight nicely in grinder with little water.
2. Remove the rice from grinder and next add the steeped dal items, dry redchillies, saunf, pepper corns, turmeric powder into grinder. Grind these added items coarsely.
3. Next add the grinded rice into the dal mixture which is in the grinder, just let the grinder to revolve for three rounds.
4. Add the small onion, curryleaves and salt into the Adai dosai batter and mix it well.
5. Now the adai dosai batter is ready to prepare