It is a known truth to all, pepper and cumin contributes immensely and most responsible spices in South Indian Cuisine. Surprisingly these two spices are perfectly matching with all types of South Indian vegetarian and Non vegetarian food items. These spices are the identity for real earthy Charisma, this uniqueness haven’t evaluated with any spices.
Interestingly real characteristic of Pepper corns and Cumin seeds explodes in the stage of granule the spices. Maybe that the reason both flavour are combining well and spiking the food taste. Ideally these spices can mix only after adding the fundamental ingredient while peppercorn renders spiciness, as cumin seeds works on gentle the pepper flavour cum introduce minor tangy in the food.
Cumin is better to include in the food just before finishing and finally add dash of ghee or oil. Pour little more oil in the start that could increase the aroma and softness (in meat) of dish. As same, the hot of pepper corns could assimilate easily by our human body as compare to other hot spices.
In this episode, we are going to dish out the best recipe made of Pepper and Cumin combination, crack your fingers then get ready for preparing Egg Muffin pepper Fry – Muttai Paniyaram Milagu vathakal
Egg – 4
Small Onion – 100g
Tomato – 1
Turmeric Powder – ¼ spoon
Pepper Powder – 1 spoon
Salt – needed
Cumin powder – ½ spoon
Curryleaves – 3 leaves
Coriander leaves – few
Green chilli (small) – 2 nr
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 spoon
Gram flour – ¼ spoon
1. Combine gram flour, salt and egg. Beat all together well and cook the mixture in paniyaram chatti applying low fire. Once it cooked, take out from muffin case (paniyara chatty)
2. Now start prepare pepper fry masala, heat oil in a pan, add fine chopped shallots and tomato. Fry all now for 3minutes.
3. Add curry leaves and chopped green chillies in this stage, mix all well and stir.
4. Add turmeric powder and few coriander leaves. Mix and just sprinkle little water in it. After a few seconds add ginger and garlic paste. Mix up well.
5. Throw curry leaves in this stage then add pepper powder and stir. Add paniyara muttai into the pepper masala, gently mix it all around. Cover the pan with lid for few minutes.
6. Open now, sprinkle little Jeera powder and finish with chopped coriander leaves. Mix and take it out from fire. Serve hot.
I say, this recipe is a best broker for the pepper and cumin marriage. Simple and handy recipe and try by all at the same time.
Share your pepper and jeera feelings and write me.
Post a Comment