Diced Potato, deep fried – 150gms
Mustard Seeds – ¼ tsp
Whole urad dal – ¼ tsp
Dry Redchillies – 2 nrs
Curryleaves – a few
Chillipowder – 1tbsp
Coriander powder – 1tbsp
Turmeric Powder – ¼ tsp
Cumin Powder – ½ tsp
Onion,chopped – 100gms
Tomato, Chopped – 50gms
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Coriander leaves, chopped
1. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds, Urad dal, dry redchillies and Curryleaves.
2. Add onion, just fry then add tomatoes. Stir both for somemore minutes
3. Put masala powder one by one, but chilli powder is first. Add salt and sauté the mixtrure. Just sprinkle water.
4. Now add fried potatoes, mix well with masala. Finally end with cumin powder and ghee.
5. Garnish with little coriander leaves