Sharing you the researched and tested vegetable kurma recipe from my kitchen. Kurma recipe is the most sought recipe in internet and this is a dish liked by all level of people. This recipe really helps the foodies who want to dish out in real Indian food outlet taste. We carefully prepared this recipe to goes with wide range of delicacies. Try this at your house and leave your valuable comments.
Dried Green peas
Khus Khus (Poppy seeds)
2 ½ litre
- Boil the potato separately in cooker. Mash it slightly and keep it aside.
- Finely chop the onion and tomatoes. Also cut carrot, beans and cauliflower in to fine cubes.
- Heat oil and dalda, season now with cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and saunf. Fry till it gives good flavour and splutter.
- Add chopped onion, mint leaves, green chillies now and sauté it without changing onion colour.
- Add ginger and garlic paste and fine chopped tomatoes. Mix all well.
- After onion and tomato mix together, add the masala and salt. Let the masala brings good flavour by continuous stirring.
- Then add 1 ½ litres of water now, when it boils add the dices of beans, carrot and cauliflower. Cover the vessel and allow the vegetables to cook.
- Make qurma paste out of grated coconut, khus khus and cashewnuts by adding 250 ml of water. Now add qurma paste to the masala, mix it all well now.
- Once the vegetables and qurma paste mixes well, reduce the flame slightly and add remaining water to the qurma.
- Cover and stir whenever it necessary. Cook for another few minutes in slow fire. Check the consistency.
- Finish with fine chopped coriander leaves.
Good time of your lighter moment with the lover of millions of vegetarians. Nice bite :)