Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bread Mela News

dear all, It was a very exhaustive cooking with the breads during my recently held bread mela at Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Madurai. Awesome festival and received huge acclaim from various quarters for our tremendous cooking with the breads. I am very thankful and grateful to the sponsors Mechnellais Cakes and Bakers, Tirunelveli, Fortune Pandiyan Hotel, Maduari, dept. of Catering & Hotel Management, Mary Matha College, Periyakulam and my loved 5th Sense team for their support and encouragement to accomplish the festival well and good.

Kindly look into (the Hindu's Metroplus write up) the below given link to know about this first time ever event

I grab the metros again with the new interesting concepts...
My next posting will be... all about the DOSA'S........ reveal you the truth ha ... See you soon...


No comments: